Monday, February 4, 2008

A lot of catching up

Well for some reason I was having issues with getting on the blog from work unil today. Well back in Jaunary A. J. had his 7th birthday. Shawn started his Jr. Jazz basketball. A.J. and Rylie are both doing indoor soccer. And we found out last Wednesday that we are having another girl. We weren't expecting to have another baby but we are. We kept it a secret unil we found our what we were having. We got a terrible snow storm yesterday. I was heading off to stake conference. Opened the garage door and wasn't seeing any light outside. We got at least 18 inches of snow or more. It took me a half an hour to move the snow so I had a path to get out of the driveway. I got to conference ok, but the roads were bad. Also President Hinckley Passed away. I also had a co-worker pass away the following day and then today President Thomas S. Monson has been called to be the prophet.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

You guys have been busy. Congrats on the girl! It would have been nice to even it out but at least you dont' have to buy more girl's clothes right? :) Val should make posts too since she can get on the computer at work.. I love hearing what's going on.