Monday, March 3, 2008

Good but Bad weekend

Well the weekend started out pretty good. I coached Shawn's basketball game and we beat the team pretty good. The team had 3 kids foul out and that only left them with 3 kids to play. So the coach for the other team conceded the game and we let the kids that fouled out play. Then after Shawn's game we hurried over for A.J's game which he played great. There first goal a kid on A.J's team named Jack crossed the ball over the middle and A.J. brought his leg back and kicked it hard and it went flying into the goal. Then the second goal he had was one where he was on the left side at a weird angle and was some how able to bend the ball and it went in.

Well the bad part of the weekend was that it had started snowing outside so I put A.J's soccer bag and the camera bag down and told Val to grab them when they came outside. Well I guess Val didn't hear me and I didn't notice that they didn't have them. Well Sunday I went out to the van to grab A.J's soccer schedule and didn't see his bag so I asked Val if she had grabbed them when we were at A.J's soccer game and she said no. So I called Dimple Dell Recreation and they said they had A.J's soccer bag but not the camcorder case. So now we have no Camera or camcorder. There was Peyton's and A.J's birthday pictures on the camera and a couple of Rylie's soccer games and A.J's soccer games on there. I am so depressed about losing that stuff and now we are going to have to get everything new. And you can't replace photo's

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry, That is horrible. I wish this world was more honest. I find a $10 bill in the parking lot and still take it into the store wondering if anyone lost it.