Monday, April 21, 2008

It's been since the Notre Dame trip that I wrote in our blog. A.J. had 4 soccer games this week. They won 2 and lost 2. On Saturday night I went over to Rob Adams house, one of of my buddies from high school. We watch the UFC fights and also flipped back and forth to watch the Jazz play Houston. Thanks Rob for inviting me over. I had a lot of fun just chillin and chating with you all night. Today at work we have 11 loads coming out. That's 77 pallets of product to get put away, that's crazy.
I got called to be the ward mission leader in our ward last week. Will have to see how this calling goes because it's been such along time since I have done any of that. I have been sick all of last week with a head and chest cold. We are looking forward to seeing Heather and Kyle this week.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

We're excited to see you guys too. What kind of soccer team is AJ on. Our AYSO soccer only has Saturday games. 4 games in one week is a lot.

Rob-ness said...

Word! Maybe we'll catch the Jazz game on Saturday night, I'll keep you posted.