Wednesday, June 18, 2008

She's Here


Well our little girl decided that she needed to come today. Val woke up at about 5:00 and said she thought her water had broke. So I'm sitting there telling myself that I need to get some clothes on and I'm not reacting like I'm supposed to. So we get to the hospital and sure enough her water had broke. So the nurse got things taken care of real quick. Got the epidural in and Val was set. We had Jordyn Macie Keil @ 8:59 this morning. She was 7lbs 13ounces and 20 inches long. She looks a lot like Peyton and Rylie. She's got a lot of dark hair. Val is doing good but is really tired.

3 comments:

Rob-ness said...

Congrats big daddy!

Kelie said...

yay! congratulations!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Yeah.. Congrats. Wish we could be there to see you guys. Sure miss you all. Glad everything went well though.