Monday, December 1, 2008

Good times

We had a great Thanksgiving. Shawn and I went and played at the ward Turkey bowl which was a lot of fun. Shawn couldn't do a lot because of his ankle but he did get an interception. We only had the 4 younger kids because Kelly went to her Nana's house. Shawn went to his uncle Raymond's. And we went to Grandma Doyle's. There weren't a lot of people there so it was kind of nice. I do have to say we had the best Mashed Potato's and gravy there. After we ate the lady's did a craft like they normally do. I watched a little football, the games weren't that good.

On Friday I had to work but Val went and did the Black Friday sale. She got a couple of good things when she went with her friend Divinity. She says she will probably never do that again. Val and I get to celebrate our birthdays this week, yea.

No comments: