Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long time

We've had a lot of things going on lately that I haven't had a chance to write. I've dealt with a lot of drama with co-workers taking things to personal. A new robot at my work is almost done and we hopefully get to use it tomorrow which will open up a lot more space. Were hoping this year that we will be able to finish three bedrooms and a bathroom. With being the Ward mission leader I have a lot of meetings to go to during the week and on Sunday. In a couple of weeks A.J. starts up his soccer again, yeah. He's got some yellow cleats coming in the mail tomorrow that he's excited about. Shawn has a Rugby tournament next weekend. I went to his practice last Saturday and practiced with his team and had a good time. I got hit one time and had my head felt hit on solid ground. Kelly is picking up her grades and were happy about that. A.J. and Rylie are off track. Peyton is happy go lucky and Jordyn smiles at has through her eyes.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

You guys keep mentioning AJ and Shawn in activities and i know you keep mentioning getting Kelly in dance, singing or piano. Is she in one of those yet? I bet that would help with her grades too. Giving her an outlet to be creative and express her feelings.