Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally

Shawn's team finally won a game. It was against Toole. The weather was really bad. We were lucky because there was a couple of parents that had these heater things on the side lines so our kids were able to stay warm. We could of scored a lot more but we didn't think it would be right to run up the score on them. On my way home Val called be and told me that a gut in the ward had an extra ticket to the BYU VS. Eastern Washington game and wanted me to go. It was a good game but it was even colder there at the game. It started out to be pretty good weather and then the clouds rolled in and it started coming down really good. When we left the game I probably had at least an inch of snow on my or more. I said hi to Brandon Doman at the game. He said hi back. It looked as though he had his game face on and really didn't want to talk to much. The kids have been taking turns having a cold. Peyton was up all last night coughing and talking in her sleep. Mike Tucker started working with me Today. He's a lot better that having that other guy over here.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I'm glad they have someone working with you that knows what they are doing. You'll have to say hi to everyone from Ben. :)