Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The kids had fun trick or treating lst week. Everyone loved Peyton's Care Bear costume. A.J. was a ninja and Rylie was a princess fairy. We had our football banquet last Saturday at Rock Creek pizza. It was alright but seemed a little pricey to me. They played the football highlight video there also. I didn't see much of it because the boys were standing in front of me. I know that Shawn was savoring that day with his buddies because most of them will still be in Junior high next year and he will be in High school. I got a new guy working with me. His name is Mike Tucker. Ben knows who he is. He used to work here before a went on his mission. He is working out pretty good back here with me. Better that that last guy. Peyton's birthday is going to be coming up here pretty soon in a couple of weeks which will be crazy to think that she will be 2.

2 comments:

Heather Keil Photography said...

I want that pic.. it's so cute of the kids.. I love Riley and her normal pouty attitude when it comes to pics.. :)

Gabe and Valerie said...

Ok I will make a copy for you when you come here for Thanksgiving. Did Val talk to you about taking our picture when you come here? If not we would liek you to take our picture. We could even pay you some money if needs be?