Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last day

Well today is my last day of my two weeks. Tomorrow I go back for a day than have Friday-Sunday off then go back to work for good. Val says she has enjoyed the time that I have taken off. I've been able to do a lot with the kids individually and together. Today went to a park and the kids played for an hour than we went to the maverick to get a slurpee. It's been pretty hot lately. Yesterday I went to mom's house to help her and Grandma & Grandpa Doyle put up a retaining wall and steps to the entry way down stairs. It looks pretty good so far with what we got done yesterday. I am outside right now watching A.J. kick goals onto his soccer net. If feels good sitting on the porch with a breeze going. Jordyn has her 2 week check up. Hopefully everything is good and she's put back on her weight she lost in the hospital.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's wonderful that you've been able to take so much time off and spend it with your fam.