Sunday, July 20, 2008

Snipped

Well on Friday I got snipped so we wouldn't have any more kids. I thought it was going to be worse but I've been doing good. I have been just spending a lot of time on my back with a bag of ice between my legs. Jordyn has been a little peel lately. She acts like she needs to be held a lot. She's starting to get bigger.

A.J. played in another tournament on Wednesday & Thursday and played 2 nine year old teams and killed them 7-0 and 9-1. They got invited to play in a tournament in Layton on Friday and Saturday. It's great that his team is doing to good

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love the pic of Jordyns feet

Rob-ness said...

Since you got snipped, is your voice way high now?

TheKeilShpeel said...

I hope Val isn't upset with the convo I had with her over the phone. I was just asking.. I had no idea until my friend said something and I looked it up. I know it's personal decision.