Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shawn made it though tryouts and is on a pretty good team. He seems to be having a lot of fun. I was asked to help coach his team which is cool. I just hate being at work from six to five and then be at practice from six to nine. Shauna came over yesterday to help val organize the house a little. Shauna is good at things like that. A.J's allergies got so bad that they made his eyes swell up so he couldn't see out of one eye and the other was half shut. he had a good practice. He starts having games next Friday. Kelly starts school next week, yesss! She is excited to go back to school. On Saturday Val and I will be going to a long time friend France Davises wedding. I never thought that guy would get married. I might have to go buy a new shirt and tie so I look nice.

No comments: