Saturday, August 25, 2007

UPDATE





Val and I last week went to France A. Davis the II wedding. When we got there we waited for Marshall and Bree. They got there a little before the ceremony started. Frances dad conducted. France was doing pretty good keeping it together until is soon to be wife came down the isle than he lost it. She is so pretty. It was nice to see France's family after so long. Both his parents remembered who I was and gave me a big hug. his sister Grace was pretty standoffish but that's Grace for you. Than I said hi to his sister Carolyn. She was like there's my little Gabe.


We have had a pretty crazy week this week. A.J's soccer coaches keep changing there days and where they practice which got my blood going. Shawn had 3 scrimmages this week and he scored a touchdown in each of the scrimmages. They also won each scrimmage also. We will be celebrating Kelly's Birthday next week. I'm just not sure which day hopefully Friday with Shawn having practice everyday this week except Friday and Saturday. We will have to see. Kelly also started her first week of school and now A.J. is off track. Shawn Starts school this week, he will be in 9th grade. Peyton his doing good. She picked up the phone yesterday when I called home and the same time as A.J. did and just started jabbering away. Rylie lost one of her caps off her tooth yesterday so she has a messed up tooth right now but hopefully we can get he into the dentist on Monday. Well I have to go, we have A.J's soccer game to go to @ 3:00 today



1 comment:

RobO said...

France's wedding sounded fun, Marshall told me about it.

It sounds like you and the family are keeping busy and doing great.