Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Un eventful week

Two days ago I was mowing the lawn and twisted my ankle. Shawn was on the porch and saw me go down and thought that I had ran my foot over with the lawn mower. I have such bad ankles. I played ball last night which is always fun. Val went to the doctor yesterday because she thought she had pink eye and she did. She also found out that she had lost a couple more pounds. Sooner than later we will have to buy her new clothes because her clothes are falling off of her. She also found out that if she keeps up her eating healthy that she will eventually be off of her diabetic pill, ya!! Shawn ended up earning all of his money for football. Now he just has $30 left to pay us back for his football gloves. He is realizing what it takes to earn the money and be able to get the things he wants. Hopefully he will take car of the things that he works for. Kelly spent a week and a half at her Aunt Lauren's house. She said she had fun. She's been a real help since she came back. Sometimes it's hard to separate Peyton from Kelly.

2 comments:

RobO said...

How do you sprain your ankle while mowing the lawn? You must have been trying to dance or something too...we all know you have the white boy rythmn.

Peace flow, Rob

TheKeilShpeel said...

You sprained your ankle and still played ball. Your crazy!