Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is a comin

Man it's been awhile since I wrote last. We have been trying to get all of the last minute shopping done. I just sent off Ben and Heathers Christmas present today. Hopefully it will be there by the 24th. I have been fighting off a a sinus infection and a little bit of a cold. All of the kids have been sick at one time or other especially Peyton. Val has been losing sleep because Peyton will wake up in the middle of the night and go out in the living room. I don't even here Peyton. I have been playing indoor soccer the last couple of months. We haven't won a game yet but it's been fun. I might try to get on another team in January. Shawn has been practicing with his basketball team. They don't look to bad. I think his first game is in January. I think the only thing left for Christmas is to get Val her gift. I haven't had time to go get it.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

oooh.. when you get a chance can you email me that pic of the grandkids :)
I want to put that in Kyle's book so I can teach him everyone's name :)