Monday, December 3, 2007

My Birthday

Well today is my 31st birthday. My Dad, Mom, Shauna, Julia, Bryce and Grandma and Grandpa Doyle came over last night for dinner. We had Taco Soup. My cake was a Oreo Ice cream cake and it was so good.

I was scratching Val's back last nigh and I showed Peyton this mole and Val's back and Peyton's walked up to it and touched it and said, "Mommy, that's disgusting." It was hilarious. I start coaching Shawn in his Jr. Jazz stuff this week. It's at the same time as our ward Christmas party, so I will miss some of that. We were supposed to play football on Saturday but it snowed pretty good and a lot of people didn't show up. Marshall Stanclift was going to come but he decided it was to cold to play football.

They just added 2 more wards to our stake which is scary because that leaves me with trying to organize games for 12 wards for both the men and young men. I was talking to my dad about it and he told me that I need to let them know that I either need more assistants our they need to assign someone else to handle the young men

2 comments:

RobO said...

Happy birthday brotha man!

TheKeilShpeel said...

hope you had a great bday