Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dropped another one

Well today we dropped another game to one of the crappiest teams that is in our region. It started out raining during warm-ups than it started snowing. The kids let the weather take them out of the game. We lost 19-0. Shawn came out of the game once. I'm pretty much getting feed up with Shawn's coach. Is is so negative with the kids during the games. He do nothing but bring the kids down. Val had an interview with Peterson's but hasn't had any calls since. I got a call from Ogio for a night shift but the guy and myself have been playing phone tag to get a hold of each other. So I'm stress in about being able to pay the bills next week.
I am working with this guy that is twice my age and hasn't been able to catch on to the job. My boss will is ready to send this guy packing. I have crossed trained some people at my work with my job and they were like that is it. I don't know why this guy can't do this. A.J's games have been getting rained out. He has had practice during the week but his games keep getting rained out.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

We're praying for you guys.