Thursday, September 6, 2007

Shawn had his first game last week. We did ok. We turned the ball over 4 times on interceptions. I kept telling the coach to keep the ball on the ground but he felt he should keep throwing the ball. We lost 13 to 18. We have Bingham this week. The kids have been messing around at practice so I feel that the kids are going to get there buts kicked if they don't get things together. One of the kids was giving me attitude yesterday. The coach didn't do anything about it. I felt as though I don't exist in the coaches eyes. There is no discipline on this team. So I see this team losing almost every game unless they get there act together. Kelly seems to be liking school. She has a thing that she has to fill out every day and we have to see her work and sign it. A.J. is off track. He goes over to his buddies house everyday. Rylie started her Pre-school this week and seems to be liking it. Val is baby sitting 2 baby's now.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Gabe, do you mind emailing me the pic of the kids at the park?
Thanks. hbkeil@yahoo.com

Gabe and Valerie said...

Heather I will probably tomorrow if I remember