Monday, September 10, 2007

We lost another football game last week to Bingham. We played a lot better this game. We are playing East this week. Myself and the head coach went and scouted the team. They look very beatable. Rylie and Peyton have been suffering from the flu. Rylie has had it the worst though. So far none of the rest of the family has been affected by it. I started training a brand new guy at work. So far he is till stuck on filling out the work order and scanning the container. It's been kind of frustrating. I started looking for a new job a couple of weeks ago but haven't found anything yet. I found a couple jobs but they wouldn't be paying me what I make right now so I just keep on looking.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Good luck on the job hunt. Pay in Utah is so hard. They don't pay people enough out there, seriously. I guess it works out hte same here though. Ben might be making more but the cost of living is 5 times what it is out there.. even groceries.. it's crazy. A gallon of milk is almost $5 out here.